Your home is likely the biggest investment you will ever make. It needs to be protected, maintained and unfortunately it also needs to be repaired from time to time. We have the expertise and tools to take care of this for you. We have also taken the time to build lasting relationships with our suppliers so that from the point of order and delivery through to completion we know your home will be treated with the respect and care it deserves.
If it is on the outside of your home, there is a good chance we have fixed it, installed it or replaced it!
- James Hardie Fibre Cement Siding, Panel and Shakes
- Vinyl Siding from top brands like Royal, Kaycan, Mitten and Gentek
- Wood-Look Siding - Longboard, Proboard, Sagiper and Cedar Renditions
- Aluminum Cladding
We specialize in asphalt shingle roofing using top brands like IKO and Owens Corning as well as metal roofing and cedar shake.
We are a member of the Alberta Allied Roofing Association as well as an IKO Roofpro Certified installer.
The roof is one of the most important features of a home. It is the first line of defense everything that nature can throw at it. Rain, wind, heat, cold, UV and time all take a toll on a roof.
A roof is not just shingles; several factors come into play in installing a roof the correct way. Whoever you hire to repair or replace your roof, ensure that they inspect and replace the following:
Drip edge, valley, wall and step flashing are some of the most important pieces in a roofing system.
Ice and Water Protector
One of the more overlooked pieces on the building envelope system, your eavestrough system is key to preventing multiple problems. When inspecting your eavestrough there are a few key things to look for.
- Is the water pooling in the trough itself anywhere? It may not be sloped properly, or it may be plugged.
- Are there any leaks? Leaks can damage your cement walkway, and more importantly they can create a dangerous patch of ice.
- Are the downpipes directing the water away from your foundation? A common cause of leaks and foundation damage is from watch which has not been directly correctly away from the home.